Terms and Conditions Agreement
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How to Submit a Refund Application
- A client can ask for a refund during 14 days after the termination of the order deadline. Refunds due to the plagiarism matter have no timeframes. Though, we ask our customers to send us a legitimate plagiarism report showing the writer’s fault.
* Such websites as WriteCheck, iThenticate and its partner Turnitin are considered as trustworthy plagiarism checkers and search engines. The properly formatted table of contents, direct quotes, all sections of assignment (questions), and works cited page cannot be held as plagiarism. Essays-Lab.net avoids using unreliable resource since the reports it shows typically emphasize direct quotes/references as plagiarism. The documents, which have handwritten remarks on the subject of plagiarism, cannot serve as a valid proof.
- In the extension orders, in which a customer provides his/her written part, our service bears no accountability for plagiarism found. We do take all the responsibilities for those paragraphs’ authenticity, which were written by our Writology Limited writers.
- If a customer is dissatisfied with the order, the Refund Department will examine the issue, as well as present a detailed report on the matter. In case, the clients’ claims are justified, Writology Limited is responsible for issuing a partial or full refund. A customer should get a feedback within three-four working days.
- Clients can ask for a free revision within two days (48 hours), after the expiration of the deadline. Our writers can revise the paper even afterwards; however, a compensation order should be placed. In case a writer agrees to modify the paper for free, customers have no refund option.
- If a customer orders long paper (20+ pages), we provide a free revision during 30 days after the expiration of the deadline.
- We cannot offer you a free revision option if you change the initially given paper requirements. In case a customer sends essential paper materials after the essay is written (or during the process of writing), our support team will ask to place a compensation order.
- In case a customer needs a revision and it can still be free, then he or she needs to send revision comments/feedback and state a new deadline. Occasionally, for the reasons, such as the complexity of paper requirements/hot season/ the incapability to reassign the order, it might take around 24 hours to improve the essay.
- We encourage our clients to check their emails/personal profile for messages or possible letters from the administration agents or the writer. Unluckily, in many cases, customers fail to provide all important assignment materials at once. If you provide us with explicit and essential details related to the paper, our writer will be able to complete a high-quality essay.
- Due to the complexity of the course, some clients choose to place an “extended revision.” It costs only 30% of an initial order price. It gives a chance to lengthen a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours up to 14 days. On the other hand, a revision request should meet the terms of original instructions. Consider that in case a revision request option was not used by a customer, Writology Limited does not reimburse this additional fee for “Extended Revision.”
A 100% Refund
- Customers receive a full refund if she/he placed an identical/duplicate order by mistake or was double charged. If it happened to you, please, immediately, contact our Support Team and cancel the order.
- There is a situation when it is possible to get a full refund, if Writology Limited failed to manage to find a writer.
- Customers should remember that in case Writology Limited gives a 100% refund, they are not allowed to use any provided materials/papers by our professional writing service for any goals.
A Partial Refund
- Sometimes, due to the busy academic season, customers might indicate incorrect page numbers by mistake while making the order. In this case, they can apply for a partial refund.
- In case a client chose the wrong level of writing (for instance, “College” instead of “University” level), the Refund Department can reduce an amount of the refund proportion.
- There are such cases when the Refund Department recalculates a refund because a client provided contradicting comments/instructions (for example, the materials provided in the attachment do not correspond to the customer’s messages or “Order Description”).
- The process of order cancelling with the assigned writer looks like:
|Refund %||Passed deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
*Unfortunately, a client is not allowed to cancel an order if 70% of the initial given deadline is passed and a writer has started working on the order. In addition, the order cannot be cancelled if a writer has finished the order and already uploaded a final paper.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/
- If a customer makes order verification late (in case a client was not answering to the questions of the Financial Department to verify her or his identity to keep away from cases of online fraud), the order completion deadline begins from the minute we received relevant clarifications. A client should either place an additional order to reimburse writer’s effort on a hot order or lengthen the deadline for the reason of a late verification.
Issues with the Word Count
- We do not count pages visually. According to the Writology Limited rules, writers should prepare 300 words per page. We count the number of words, not images or symbols. Nonetheless, in orders, which include technical data with calculations, the rule regarding the word count is not applied.
- In PowerPoint Presentations, speaker notes are not a free service. Customers have a choice to choose such an option before paying for a PPT order. According to the Writology Limited rules, writers should provide 100-150 words of speaker notes per each slide.
- Such an option as completing online tests is calculated based on the number of questions (five questions per one page). The price for “multiple choice” questions is calculated similarly. For instance, a client should place a three-page order, if the assignment has fifteen questions.
- There are situations when customers require their papers much earlier. We can do this, but it is a paid option and should be compensated. If a client wants to get the paper ahead of time, the price for the order will be changed and recalculated. Moreover, we will request a customer to place an additional order. In case the assigned writer agrees to finish the paper in advance with no compensation payment, in the future, no refund can be issued.
- If a writer delivered the paper later without the client’s approval of the deadline extension, in this case, a partial refund can possibly be issued. Our Financial Department will recalculate a payment difference based on the page’s pricing posted on the website.
Type of the Order
- Customers are responsible for choosing a correct type of the order by means of our services (for example, a customer has chosen a “Research Paper” type instead of “Annotated Bibliography” type). There is no option for a refund, if Writology Limited did not receive a particular payment for the required services.
- If a customer needs to rewrite a paper, we have a “Rewriting” section. Our professional writers will paraphrase/reword any provided text. If a client request for the changes of sources or their number, additional research, adding/adjusting some new paper parts (that definitely means writing from scratch), an additional order should be placed.
- Our Writology Limited asks every client to constantly check email and a private profile for possible letters from the Support Team. Appropriate communication is always appreciated.