We Have a Literature Research Paper Topic for You
Perhaps, professors think that they simplify the task when allowing their students to choose a literature research paper topic by themselves. Well, if they indeed do, they are wrong. Usually, a student gets perplexed and even shocked by a variety of options. Consequently, he/she spends more than a half of the deadline selecting the appropriate topic rather than writing. Fortunately, there are services like ours that are always ready to give a hand in a troublesome situation. Check out the list of literature research paper topics, and you will definitely find the one that will perfectly match the professor’s requirements and your interests.
40 Literature Research Paper Topics
- Similar and distinctive features of Hamlet and Mercutio.
- The major theme of The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger.
- Elements of Greek mythology in Bernard Shaw’s play Pygmalion.
- The role of death in Shakespeare’s plays.
- First feminist novelists in British literature.
- The role of humor in American literature of the 1980s.
- Catharsis and literature: Therapeutic uses.
- The theme of solitude in The Old Man and the Sea.
- The best examples of successful usage of black humor in literature.
- A symbol of a road in poetry.
- The world of wizards in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter as the representation of modern society.
- The theme of violence in Burgess’s Clockwork Orange.
- The analysis of modern literature for kids.
- Magic realism in the works of Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- The focal theme of Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People.
- Trickster tales in British literature.
- Male friendship in the works of E. M. Remark.
- Narnia in C.K. Lewis’ The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe as the representation of the author’s contemporary society.
- The theme of religion in Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
- The influence of Shakespeare’s plays on those of Bernard Shaw.
- The analysis of dystopian literature.
- Impact of Scandinavian mythology on the development of European literature.
- The theme of travelling in American literature.
- The discussion of homosexuality in literature.
- Sexual revolution in English literature.
- The major theme of F. Kafka’s Metamorphosis.
- Racial prejudice in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter.
- Holocaust in literature.
- Does books by Paolo Coelho have literary value?
- The effect of changes in a society on the development of literature.
- The portrayal of Catholic Church in literature.
- The theme of despair in postwar literature of European writers.
- Symbolism in Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Comparing and contrasting of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.
- The influence of World War II on literature.
- The comparison of two female characters in Little Women.
Order Custom Literature Research Paper A Degree in Literature? Art Research Paper Topics Research Essay Research Proposal Research Proposals Writing Academic Writing Professional Academic Writing & Its Importance